Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes 16 servings
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo with Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen green beans, thawed, drained
- 26 WHEAT THINS Original Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F
- COMBINE first 5 Ingredients: in large bowl; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- MIX cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over bean mixture.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.
Prepare using 8 cups steamed trimmed fresh green beans.
How to Cook Fresh Green Beans:
To prepare green beans, trim and discard the stems and ends from the beans. Wash just before cooking. Use a large enough pot or microwavable dish to avoid overcrowding the beans. Cook the beans just until crisp-tender. Overcooking robs them of their bright green color and fresh flavor.