- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting frequently with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Set aside and keep warm.
- Divide dough in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Lightly brush both sides of dough with oil; place on grill. Cover and grill over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- Remove from grill. Cut the chicken into 1/2-in. cubes. Spread the grilled side of each pizza with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce; layer with chicken, onion, cheese and cilantro. Return to grill. Cover and cook each pizza for 4-5 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (4 pieces each).
- Prep: 25 min. Grill: 10 min.
1 piece equals 312 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 938 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.