Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Makes 15 servings, 3/4 cup each
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 pounds red potatoes (about 9), thinly sliced
- 1 package (6 ounces) smoked ham, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen peas
- HEAT oven to 350° F.
- MIX cream cheese, sour cream and broth in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, ham, 1-3/4 cups cheese and peas; stir gently to evenly coat all Ingredients:.
- SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 1 hour or until casserole is heated through and potatoes are tender.
Balance this creamy, indulgent side dish by serving it alongside cooked lean meat or fish and a steamed green vegetable.
Look for firm, smooth, well-shaped potatoes that are free of wrinkles, cracks and blemishes. Avoid any with green-tinged skins or sprouting "eyes" or buds.
Substitute Smoked Turkey for the ham and/or 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables for the peas.