Simply put, it an all-in-one meal. You have your vegetables, protein, starch, and dairy gathered in one dish. It doesn’t get any better!
One 16 ounce bag frozen broccoli florettes (thawed)
8 ounces smoked ham (diced)
8 ounces cooked crispy bacon (crumbled)
8 ounces Velvetta cheese (cubed)
8 ounces half and half cream
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 small sauce pot
1 large pyrex baking dish (oven tempered glass)
1. In sauce pot, heat half and half and Velvetta till completely incorporated.
2. In baking dish, combine broccoli, ham and bacon together, seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Pour Velvetta cheese sauce on top broccoli combination, coating and submersing said product.
4. Now completely top Augratin with Italian seasoned bread crumbs, then repeat process with shredded cheddar cheese.
5. Bake Broccoli Ham and Bacon Augratin for 30 to 35 minutes in pre-heated 375 degree oven, or till it’s crispy golden brown and bubbling.