This recipe come from www.southernplate.com - great website, be sure to visit her!
Line a muffin tin with paper cups and fill each cup with salad mixture.
Freeze several hours, or until firm.Pop out of the muffin tin, but leave in the papers, and place salads in gallon zipper seal bags and return to the freezer.
Makes about three dozen salads.
Granny Jordan’s Front Porch Fruit Salads
- 1 -12 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, with pulp
- 24 ounces frozen sweetened, sliced strawberries
- 15 ounce can apricots, diced (can use peaches)
- 3 ripe bananas
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 16 ounces Greek Yogurt (can use plain, substitute whipped topping, or leave out entirely)
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- Muffin papers
In large bowl place peeled bananas and mash well with long tined fork. Add in chopped apricots, pineapple, strawberries (juice and all), orange juice concentrate, and yogurt. Stir well. Pour in cooled juice mixture. Stir until well combined.
Line a muffin tin with paper cups and fill each cup with salad mixture. Freeze several hours, or until firm.