Monday, September 22, 2008

Chicken Cheese Ball

This is a recipe that was given to me by a former co-worker who told me everytime that she serves it people devour it and ask for the recipe. She mentioned it's so easy to make and so yummy that she almost hates to give it out.Every time I've made it I've had the same experience.

I've used this as a cheese ball, as a spread for crackers...... in cream puffs, and as a sandwich spread.Enjoy!

Stacy's Chicken Cheese Ball

2 8 oz blocks of cream cheese softened
4 cans of Underwood chicken spread
2 TBSP dill relish
2 TBSP prepared mustard

*** I've also made this with the Underwood Ham... also very good

what I like about this recipe is that it is quick and people love it. It also makes a good sandwich spread or a filler for non-sweet cream puffs. I also use it to spread on little bread rounds topped with a thin slice of cucumber and pimento.