- 1 10-oz. container Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups cooked white rice or wild rice (uncle Ben's OK)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken (from grocery deli - rotisserie)
- 1 cup frozen peas or use broccoli
- Minced garlic
- 1 diced onion
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh basil or 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl combine pasta sauce and milk. Stir in rice, chicken, peas, sweet peppers, nuts, and basil. Transfer to 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
2. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Uncover and stir. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes more or until heated through and crumbs are golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serves 4.