- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 prebaked pie shell of your choice , lightly browned
- 1 (8 Ounce) container of Cool Whip
1. Whisk together pudding mix and cold milk in bowl until creamy.
2. Add 1/2 cup whipped whipping cream, peanut butter.
3. Whisk until completely blended.
4. Pour into baked pie shell, cover with generous layer of Cool Whip whipped topping.
5. Put in freezer for 1 hour until set.
6. Remove from freezer, drizzle with your favorite chocolate syrup & crushed peanuts.
7. Cover, chill 2 hours, serve.
Makes: 6 servings